The Original Yuwie News

The Original Yuwie News - News about Yuwie, the social network that pays you for using it. Open since August 2007.

9/18/2007

New disclaimer

Ther was new disclaimer added to the bottom of Notice feature:

ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED. If you use the notice board to advertise any non-Yuwie related content, your account will be locked and/or deleted.

On MySpace when you post a comment or send a message with the word "Yuwie", they block my account and say that my password has been stolen and must be changed. But on Yuwie they just delete it – period.

The way I understand this disclaimer is that I can't tell my friends at Yuwie about this blog. Question is: what are they afraid for? Loose all members to another network?

Second new thing: there is now a "Report" button in read notices window. As we know, notices are sended to all our friends. What kind of friend reports of your post to administration? Answer is: a lousy friend. Can you trust all the people you have on your friends list? Here we have a reason why I accept only few of the request I receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home