The Original Yuwie News

The Original Yuwie News - News about Yuwie, the social network that pays you for using it. Open since August 2007.

9/13/2007

Great comment

When I first time heard about Yuwie – month ago – I did little background work and googling about it. One of the first articles I found, was Ben Forrester's blog. This blog was one of the reasons why I started to be active with Yuwie, it was so inspiring. It was the first place where I saw someone telling straight how much he made with Yuwie. Ben is one of the true pioneers at Yuwie his ID- number is 348! He had an account already in July and he made 44 cents.

In August his revenue increase 263% and he counted how much he will make in future if the growth will stay at the same level. Go and read his article – it's worth of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home