The Original Yuwie News

The Original Yuwie News - News about Yuwie, the social network that pays you for using it. Open since August 2007.

9/22/2007

Did we need this: yuwiehotties.com

OMG, can I say anything else. Did we really need a site where Yuwie's (mostly) female members publish their more or less naked pictures?

From the site: "Invite your Yuwie Friends to be a part of the Yuwie Hotties here on YuwieHotties.com!! IT'S FREE!!!" Yeah. Nice. It's FREE!!! But do they get paid of showing their pictures like they do in Yuwie? No, they show their pictures for free, because Yuwiehotties is not a revenue sharing site. Stupid people.

1 Comments:

Blogger N8--> said...

Stupid? WOW thats not very nice things to say about people.

(written in a calm voice ;-)

There are 22 female, 15 male and 1 Couple members there, so to say that they are "mostly female" members is kind of a farce, and irrelevant..isn't it?

You are right to say they don't get paid...but about half of them put their Yuwie Banners in their profile and that might draw a new referral to them. Just saying.

The site was designed so that Yuwie Members could get more exposure at more places..Yuwie Hotties is ranking high in search engines and as a result people are beginning to recognize the Yuwie name.

I realize that, to some, this site would be in bad taste. I am ok with that because I think that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I think what I am trying to say is:

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with your opinion of YuwieHotties.com I just think to use the verbiage, "stupid people" is kind of self righteous and not entirely accurate.

I realize that "typing" can sometimes be taken out of text. Because the writer is not able to give facial or voice expressions...so I would like for you to know that I fully respect you and your opinion and I am in no way trying to evoke a riot LOL I am just commenting what I feel.

Thanx,
N8--->

September 27, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home