The Original Yuwie News

The Original Yuwie News - News about Yuwie, the social network that pays you for using it. Open since August 2007.

9/03/2007

Too agressive to me

I feel somehow disappointed and worried about how things are going. Yes, I'm still talking about Yuwie, not politics or something. I'm disappointed and worried because the way how people is trying desperately to build their downline. Some of these methods I've seen, are nearly full size spamming.

I'm not against advertising and recruiting people to sign up, but I just don't understand how someone tells proudly how he is spamming everyday members of other networks – like MySpace or Facebook. And in the next line tells that it's not good to send more than 200 - 250 messages per day or you will be banned. If there is possibilites to get banned, it's a clear sign telling that you are doing something that's not fair. And it's not a good reputation for Yuwie. If you keep doing this, Yuwie will be known as "Spammers network".

Why don't all just play a fair game here. I have never heard of a game that was won from the penalty box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home