The Original Yuwie News

The Original Yuwie News - News about Yuwie, the social network that pays you for using it. Open since August 2007.

9/01/2007

Interview with ~dana k~


Thing I really like in Yuwie, is that I have allready met some very inspiring people. One of the first of them is a beautiful smiling lady, who we all know as ~dana k~. After reading few articles from her blog, I wanted to know her little better and I asked her to an interview and she accepted to give me one. So here it is:

Q: dana k, who are you, can you tell us more about yourself than we can see from your profile.

A: Ok....A VERY BIG thing right now, is, in two weeks I will be 50! OMG! I'm starting to get AARP mail!! lol I think I'm in complete denial. Wouldn't it be cool if we could start going backwards now? ok maybe not. =) No, really, what I am now is......single. And love it! Was married 30 years. Have 6 children and 5 grandkids. Loved ALMOST every minute of mothering. But now they're grown and it's time for me. I love being on the internet. I am here every chance I get. I also love teaching what I have learned, hoping to save someone from some of the fraudulent activity here we all have come across.

Q: How you got involved with Yuwie and who was your referer?

A: Yuwie found ME on a traffic exchange. The little talking man sorta smacked me in the face :D Don't know who my referrer was.

Q: What you find as the best thing in Yuwie?

A: I was a Myspaceaholic for a long time and it was very therapeutic for me while I was going through my divorce. Then I figured as much time as I've spent online, I should try to find some way to make money at it. So Yuwie combines the two and makes me happy!

As a network the BEST things is that EVERYONE here is so friendly. On Myspace, it's hard to add other females to your friends list unless you know them personally. They get a little suspicious. But at Yuwie, it doesn't matter. Everyone welcomes everyone. I like that.

Q: Beside Yuwie, do you have some other online activities?

A: Yes, I have several of my own affiliate websites, several other social networking profiles, uVme which is a social networking/game site/business which I am very excited about. Right now I am also interested in blogging but have alot to learn.

Q: You are the Club Owner of Masters of Yuwie University, how did you get the idea to create such a club?

A: Divine Inspiration! =) My first day here I made a post that I could help with suggestions on how to get referrals and I was bombarded with requests. So many I couldn't keep up with it. The next morning when I woke up, the whole plan came to me--what to do, how to go about it, even the name.

Q: What is your tip or advice to the people who are newie at Yuwie, or people who are not registered yet?

A: For people who are new, as far as getting referrals, when you get discouraged, (at some point you will) remember, it takes time. You can't build an empire (that's what I like to call it) overnight. Some people will get their first earnings numbers and think "OMG that's all I made??!!" Just remember you are building. In a few months it will all be worth while because everything just keeps growing.

Q: And for last, the personal question – how big is your downline right now and how deep is your referral tree?

A: Well I can't wave any big flag and say LOOK AT ME! I have 126 down to 7th level. I think that's pretty average for someone who's been here 4 weeks. Or maybe not?

Thank you ~dana k~, I believe we are going to hear more about you around Yuwie, and maybe around you other activities. You can find her profile from http://www.yuwie.com/worx4u/ and if you like to register to her empire, you can do it from this link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Dana - I'm in your club !!!
I joined Yuwie on August 8th or so!
Here's my referral tree with levels:

Level Members
Level 1 47
Level 2 178
Level 3 105
Level 4 123
Level 5 63
Level 6 29
Level 7 4
Level 8 1
Level 9 0
Level 10 0
Total: 550
Last Update: 9/3/2007 3:12:17 AM

Try Yuwie
and another great way to make money is all on my blog: Adsense Blog

My Referrer to Yuwie
was LifeisEasy

Hope this helped!!

September 3, 2007 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home