The Original Yuwie News

The Original Yuwie News - News about Yuwie, the social network that pays you for using it. Open since August 2007.

8/24/2007

100% payout?!

I started to look closer Yuwie's payout percentages at each level and there is something wrong or is it just me not understanding something? Let's take a look to the level percentages chart:



LevelYour Percentage
You10%
Level 110%
Level 210%
Level 34%
Level 4 4%
Level 5 4%
Level 6 4%
Level 7 4%
Level 8 10%
Level 9 10%
Level 10 30%
Total100%

Ok, if we have someone at level 10 he is at the same time to him self at level "you" and to your referral trees levels level 1, level 2, level 3 and so on... Because he is on level 10 to someone, he does not make any money to Yuwie!

Say if I'm wrong and explain it to me. I'm sure that other people likes to understand it too. Y Guy we are waiting your answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home